|Full Name||The Factory|
Located within an unknown sandy area, The Factory is the home to the Jinnō Shōtōki and all of its residence. It is one of the most secure fortresses known to man and has never been breached by someone of unpure heart. It is made entierly of metal with large castle shaped buildings going up to the top. At the top, the Jinnō Shōtōki reside in seperate towers. Created by Hohei Kangohei, there are three orbs that sit atop the structure that hold the powerful barrier up. There is a long bridge that leads up to the main gate where one must get access through the Guard or otherwise. Inside their is recreation areas consisting of the following
- As there are some beings that reside here, the Maiden has created multiple shops and markets within the structure for recreational use. The stores range from Fruit stores to Toy stores. There is also a main park at the center of all thestores where the children usually play. The park is known to be Haruda's favorite place.
- Unlike the residents, the Jinnō Shōtōki have a special cafeteria with amazing food hand cooked by top chefs. The food they eat ranges from Lobster to Red Salmon or even Eagle. There is also special vending machines that hold Hasaki's favorite soda called Bottle Pop!
Training Room Edit
- Comprised of multiple sections there is a weight room and exercise room for civilians while the Jinnō Shōtōki have a special training room that contains some of the top fight simulations known to man. It is made to withstand demonic power and has held back Haruda in full power.
Hot Springs Edit
- A Jinnō Shōtōki exclusive area containing three large hot springs that lay underneath the factory. It is made of distilled cloud water and heated by a Dragons flame. It while being soothing and nice has healing properties and is where the members usually go after tough missions. One part, much to some members dismay is that it is a Unisex Hot spring, while others seem to like it.
- Its picture is based of of Shibusen from Soul Eater
- It is said that below even the Hot Springs of the Factory, the bodies of former Lords and Maidens lay.